What are the ways to do Asus RT-N66U Setup?
In order to know the proper steps on “Asus RT-N66U setup” procedure, read this article. Now, there are many causes as to why there is a need to know a setup procedure of the Asus RT-N66U router. Some of those reasons are if you buy a new Asus RT-N66U router then it will be quite useful when you know the setup process beforehand. Even, when there is some kind of malfunction with the Asus RT-N66U router, then also the knowledge of the setup process will be beneficial.
Steps to Guide on “How to Setup Asus RT-N66U”
In this section of the article, there will be various steps that will provide you with guidance on the “Asus RT-N66U setup”.
- First, connect the Asus router to the computer via an Ethernet cable, then turn the device ‘On’.
- After that, on the computer, go to the web browser and then type the following address on the URL bar – “192.168.1.1” or “http://router.asus.com”. Then, press the ‘Enter’ key to launch the router configuration page.
- In the router setup page, enter the default login credentials of the username and the password, which is ‘admin’ and ‘password’. You can get the default login details at the rear of the device.
- Now, when you are in the router configuration page, then use the ‘Quick internet setup’ to initiate the setup procedure. As soon as you enter that page, then automatically the QIS procedure will begin.
- When the router has the information about the ISP to which there is a connection, then a prompt will come up. Inside that prompt, provide details like the ‘PPPoE’, ‘Static IP’, ‘PPTP’ etc.
- Next, you will have to input the SSID and the password for the wireless device. After that, choose ‘Apply’.
- When all the settings have been applied on the Setup page then tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Finally, to exit from the router configuration page, choose the ‘Finish’ button.
If you follow every step on the previous section carefully, then there will be no issue during the “Asus RT-N66U setup”. But, even after following all the points on the above section, you still cannot able to set up the Asus router, do not panic. Only, provide the details, about the issue that you have encountered in the comment section below this article.