Router Guide has always been encouraging more and more people to bring their creative content to our platform. We work on covering essentials and useful topics on different routers, set up guides, useful solutions for router issues, and tuning configurations.
Our audience is avid readers who look forward to trending information every day. To give them what they want, we cover a wide range of topics in terms of routers. If you happen to be interested in producing tech-content, then Router Guide might be the best place for you.
Why Write for Us?
Creative content writers who write for us, get our full attention. Additionally, we are also happy to introduce them to our writing platform where they can be creative. Besides that, our website is fully dependent on quality guest posts, articles, and blogs. So, if you provide a good quality article, we will post them on our website.
Also, our reader’s count is global so it will help you to get full exposure to reach a lot of people.
Guest Post Topics We Work On
Our websites run on many varieties of guest post topics related to routers, such as a guide to setup, common router issues, the solution to router issues, configuration tips, different kinds of routers, and much more. To get a good idea, here are some referential examples:
- Netgear Setup Guide
- How to Install Linksys, Arris, Belkin or TP-Link Routers
- Setting up Asus, Cisco, Xfinity, Sagemcom and Apple Routers
- Log in details for different Routers.
- Router Assembly
You Can Write on
- Routing & Switching
- Load Balancing
- Security (Firewalls, IPS/IDS)
- Data Center
- Cloud Computing
- Wireless Technologies
- Network Management
- Routing Protocols
- Network Virtualization (Router, Switch, Firewall, or Load Balancer Virtualization)
- Wan Optimization
- Network Certification
- Career Advancement
- Work/Professional Life
- Network Troubleshooting
- Access points
Advanced Search Queries to Find Guest Posting Sites
Router “write for us”
iot “write for us”
wifi “write for us”
access point “write for us”
Router + write for us
iot + write for us
access point + write for us
wifi + write for us
Router + guest post
wifi + guest post
access point + guest post
Artificial Intelligence + “Write for us”
Cybersecurity + “Write for us”
Tech blog write for us
Big Data+ “Write for us”
Cloud computing + “Write for us”
Virtual reality + “Write for us”
CRM software + “Write for us”
Tech write for us
intitle:”write for us”
Guidelines to Consider When You Write for Us
We always prompt people to be creative with their writing. However, we have a set of rules that we abide by. These guidelines will be in favour of your writing and for our readers to read:
- Make sure you write guest posts that are plagiarism-free. We are strictly against copyright. Hence, write the guest post on your own. Also, take help from reference websites and research well until you find the right one to use for reference.
- Our website depends on quality content. That is why readers are dependent on us for more relevant information. So make sure your content is not invalid, does not have misleading information or half-knowledge. Check the sources to make sure they are authentic and have true facts.
- Try to enhance the guest post so that it is easier for the audience to comprehend. Insert catchy headlines, use subheadings and keep the paragraphs relatively short. It should also not be too short or too long. Make a balance between.
- Keep the word limit of the content minimum 1000 words and use interacting tone to engage our audience. An interactive tone will help reads to form an interest in what they read.
- When you submit your content, attach plagiarism score, readability analysis, and links to all the references you use.
How to Submit a Guest Post?
When you submit a guest post, we check the plagiarism score and the readability analysis. If the score is good with zero plagiarism and no grammatical errors, then we will post them on our best within a few hours. All you have to do is fill us in with your details on the contact us form or email us at [email protected] As soon as you reach us, we will get back instantly.