Are you searching for Xfinity Router Default Username and Password for logging in to the Xfinity router? Don’t worry. You will get an idea of how to find out the username and password.
How to Login into Xfinity Router?
If you do not know how to log in to the Xfinity router, then follow the steps mentioned in the section below.
- First of all, connect the cable of the router with your device. You should ensure that your device has a proper internet connection.
- Now, launch a web browser and enter the IP address of 10.0.0.1 in the address bar. Now, follow the on-screen information to proceed further.
- You can verify the IP address of the Xfinity router from the Router’s manual.
- After that, enter the default username and password of the router and log in to the admin pane.
- If the above username and password do not work then follow the manual and check the list.
- Then you will move to the configuration page. From this page, you can manage the network and router settings.
- Router login Failed: Sometimes, you might fail to log in to your account. It is happed because of entering the wrong password and username. Hence, try to enter the right credentials in the login field.
- Forgot Login Password: if you forgot the login details then, you need to reset the router login. To do that, press the small black color and hold it for a few seconds for 20 seconds to reset the router.
- Router login page not loading: In most of the cases, you might get that the login page is not loading properly. Check whether your device has a proper internet connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Xfinity modem password?
Xfinity Router Default Username and Password: admin and password respectively.
How do I log into my Xfinity modem?
Open a browser and go to the http://10.0.0.1 Admin Tool using a computer, phone or tablet connected to your network. Log in with your information if you have already changed your Admin Tool ID and your Xfinity modem default password.