Verizon roadside assistance service is not a luxury but a necessity. The cost of roadside assistance is high, you might have to pay more money for a simple repair. Thus, Verizon has come up with its own assistance service. According to the customer reports, the service is reliable, cost-effective and time-saving as well.
Starting from charging your car’s battery to towing, Verizon roadside assistance service provides it with all. The perks of availing of the facility are at your fingertips. The dedicated mobile application will do it all for you. All you need to do is to drop your current location and wait for the experts to arrive.
Common Roadside Incidents
If you look at the detailed analysis, some of the most common roadside incidents are engine break-down, tyre punctures, issues in the car exhaust system, and others. One of these problems needs repairs after covering an average distance of 33,637 miles. Further, the given distance limit might vary with the type of vehicle you are using.
Verizon Roadside Assistance: It’s Exclusive Roleplay
The assistance is just one SMS or a call away. After a vehicle breakdown, you can avail this reliable service including all the benefits that are given below.
- The service is 24/7 with no refusals
- The peace of mind is guaranteed knowing that the help is on the way
- The service is available for all kind of vehicles
- Superfast access to the assistance with the help of mobile application
- Attractive discounts
If you are not satisfied with the service, the facility of launching the complaints is also available. In some cases, you can get your money back.
What are the Value-Added Features?
The value-added features of Verizon roadside assistance are given below. With the help of these services, your vehicle will roll back to its workable condition, once again.
- Vehicle Towing: According to their terms and conditions, if your vehicle breaks down within the first 25 miles, then the towing facility is available. Exceeding the 25 miles, you need to provide extra charges.
- The Winching Facility: If your vehicle is somehow stuck in ice or wet muddy conditions, the professionals will pull it out. The winching facility is only applicable if your vehicle is stuck within 30 feet of the public main road.
- Refuelling: Upto 3 gallons refuelling facility is available from Verizon roadside assistance. If you feel that 3 gallons are not enough for you to reach the destination, you might request 1 or 2 extra gallons with additional charges.
- Tyre Replacements: Regarding tyre punctures, always try to keep a spare one. If the spare tyre also fails to provide service, seek help from Verizon roadside assistance.
- Recharging the Vehicle Battery: Recharging the dead battery will require mechanical assistance. The Verizon roadside assistance service will help you to recharge the battery and get your vehicle into mobile condition within a very short span of time.
As per the experts, the value-added features are quite effective and reliable. But, you also have to read all the terms and conditions carefully before availing the service.
The Timespan for the Service to become Active
After you create an account and buy a subscription, it will take 1 to 2 business days for the service to get activated. Within this business timespan, if you urgently need any service, you have to pay an amount of $89.95.
The Cost of Verizon Roadside Assistance Service
For every enrolment of the service, you have to spend an amount of $4.80 to $5.00. Unfortunately, if the professionals are unable to find the given location, obviously you have to pay an extra $89.95. Most people call it a penalty amount.
One Account, more than One Devices — What to do?
It seems that you have one account running on more than one mobile device. So, a question might easily arise about subscribing plans. The matter of fact is that the Verizon roadside assistance application is designed in such a way that its main server will manipulate the host device from which you have bought the subscription. So, you have to keep a keen observation about this.
What if Someone less is driving your Vehicle?
A friend of yours is using your vehicle and faces a breakdown. Is he/she eligible for Verizon roadside assistance? Of course, yes. Here, you have to play a crucial role. Tell him/her to contact you and help you to understand the situation. Now, you have to book the service for him/her. In addition to that, ask him/her to drop the location via message for further booking assistance.
The Verizon Roadside Assistance Service Limitations
If you are interested in extra services, you will obviously get it only 4 times per year. After that, as per the terms and conditions you have to pay a particular amount to get the job done.
The Vehicles that don’t come under the Service
You will only be able to avail of roadside assistance with the help of the registered mobile number. The registration will not come in handy when you own a vehicle that is not on the list of their service. Here are some of the vehicles on which you will not get roadside assistance.
- Two axle vehicles
- Multiple wheels attached vehicles
- Vehicles used for heavy-duty works
- Certain vehicles weighing more than 10,000 lbs
So, it’s better that you read all the terms and conditions before buying a subscription. Regarding any queries, contact the toll-free number.
Always Obey the Traffic Rules and Regulations
Regarding the traffic jams and road congestion, the incoming service might get delayed a little. So, you need to keep patience and wait for their arrival. Further, if you need the service on limited traffic roads, then you might not be able to book it instantly. As per the user statistics, their service is limited. If you book within the specified time, then only you can avail the service, otherwise not.