DVW3201B Router grants you LAN of high speed with wireless networking and analogy telephony all combined in a single device. However, to experience these remarkable features, one needs to log in to it first.
Ubee router login is quite easy to perform and requires the user to follow certain basic steps.
Points to Keep in Mind Before Ubee Router Login
Now, before performing a Ubee router login, you need to keep certain factors in your mind. These are listed for you below.
- Throughout the process, the internet connection should be strong and adequate.
- You should have a PC or laptop through which any browser is accessible.
- The login credentials like the default username and password are required and should be present on the router box.
How to Login Into Ubee DVW3201B Router?
Before starting, make sure that your PC or laptop is connected with the WiFi. The Ubee router login process is accomplished in three steps. Thus, make sure to follow all the steps mentioned below in sequence for a successful login.
Step 1: Enter the IP Address On Your Browser
First of all, you need to open a browser on your system and then type the IP Address on its address bar. Now, the IP address varies from router to router. As we are discussing the Ubee router over here, we will mention the IP address for the same. You can try any of the two listed below.
Step 2: Log in with Default Login Credentials
Next, comes the log in process. After entering the IP address, the login page of the Ubee router will open. This is the time when you’ll need to enter the login details like username and password.
If you are a new user, you need to provide the default username and default password into their respective fields.
- Default Username: user
- Default Password: user
What To Do in Case of Forgotten Login Credentials?
Now, if you have set a different username password for your router and are unable to remember it then try to reset your router. Press the reset button of your router with a pin and hold it for around 30 seconds to perform a router reset.
Step 3: Customize the Ubee Router Default Settings
Once you enter the router configuration page, you will now be able to customize the default settings of the Ubee router and set it accordingly. You can change the SSID, username, password, and other details according to your preference.
- Go to the router login page and click on Tools.
- Look for a password and change the default password to a strong and secure one. Keep in mind that the password should be easy to remember and difficult to guess.
- On your Ethernet, look for a Wireless option.
- You will be able to see an option called Network Name or SSID. Assign a user-friendly SSID for your router.
What To Do if Ubee DVW3201B Password is Not Working?
This is one of the most common problems confronted by users of the Ubee DVW3201B router. There are numerous reasons behind such scenarios. It can happen if the default password you are entering is incorrect. Keep in mind that the default password for the router is “user”. Make sure to type it and check if the problem resolves.
Furthermore, it is very likely that you are encountering this issue due to a forgotten password. For such scenarios, you can simply reset your Ubee Router. To know more about it in detail, jump to frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Reset My Ubee Router?
As mentioned earlier, a Ubee router reset is required in scenarios where you have forgotten the password for login. On resetting your Ubee router, your device will move back to its default factory settings.
To reset your Ubee router, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Turn on your Ubee router (if not already turned on)
- Now, press the reset button and hold it for around 30 seconds.
- While doing so, unplug the router plug and press the reset button again for 30 seconds.
What is My Router IP?
Many users do not know what a router IP is and have no clue why one needs to enter the router IP address before logging in to their router. A Router IP address is a required entity through which the control panel is accessible.
Usually, the default LAN IP addresses for the majority of router manufacturers are 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1. When you enter the IP address on the browser’s address bar, both the Control Panel and Settings become accessible.
How Do I Find the IP Address Of My Router?
Also, several users also claim that they do not know the IP address of their router. In case such is the issue, then follow the steps given below to find it eventually.
- Go to Start and type cmd within the search bar.
- Select the Command Prompt from the search results.
- Within the Command Prompt, type “ipconfig” and then press the Enter button.
- In doing so, the IP address will be shown just beside the Default Gateway.
On an alternate note, you can also try the method given below if this method does not work for you.
- Go to the Network icon and right-click on it.
- Click on “Open network and sharing center”
- Again, click on the link beside Connections and click on Details. On doing so, you will be able to see the IP address written beside IPv4 Default gateway.
- Just navigate to the Utlitlies> Terminal and type “netstat -nr | grep default”.The IP address will be stated next to the Default.
- Alternatively, you can go to Apple Menu> System Preferences> Network References>WiFi>Advances>TCP/IP. The IP address will be shown next to the Router.