With the rising rate of CBD oil in the market, it is not wrong that you should worry about how often one can consume the compound. And with minimal regulation on the sale and use of the product, you want to know what extent is safe to use and how to ensure safety. In the following sections, I will be discussing how much of the oil is too much and the correct dosage for you.
What is CBD Oil
CBD oil is an extract from the cannabis plant. Known also as cannabidiol, it is milder on the body compared to marijuana. And if you have tried marijuana in the past, you will agree that it does cause a high effect.
It contains less amount of the compound THC, which is responsible for the mind-altering effects associated with cannabis use.
You must note the amount of THC in CBD oil as this is one way to avoid the high feeling when you use cannabis. Although whether marijuana has health benefits or not, recent studies show that there is a high potential for hemp oil in improving health and wellness in both humans and animals.
How you Can Benefit from CBD Oil
In a survey conducted in the US by Gallup, it was discovered that one in every seven Americans uses CBD oil regularly. You can check here to substantiate the claim. And you can only expect that for the nearly 40% of adults who have tried it before, it’s a different experience.
You should understand that the body system differs from individuals, and while it is true that it helped others deal with their condition, don’t expect it to perform miracles. If you deal with any health challenges and would like to consider cannabis treatment, you want to check with a licensed medical practitioner.
You can get a prescription for a better treatment package and, if possible, get referred for medical marijuana. This could help with dealing with conditions such as glaucoma and mild migraines. But it is okay to use CBD recreationally, provided you do so responsibly. Below are some of the ways you can find cannabis to help manage health challenges.
- It helps in relieving the body and joint associated pain. This is why it is used in helping patients with arthritis and difficulties in moving to get better results.
- It could help manage many skin-related conditions. This could be to help get rid of acne, smoothen out black spots on the skin, add moisture, and help reverse the effect of aging. This it does by improving collagen production, which helps in adding firmness to the skin’s appearance.
- It could also help with stress and anxiety management. And has often being prescribed to patients suffering from depression. Again there are no solid medical reports to back this claim, so you want to speak with your physician if you are depressed.
- You could also get quality sleep on a good dose of quality CBD. This could be good news for those suffering from sleep disorders. Again checking with a licensed professional is advice to help you get back to your regular sleep pattern.
- It is also possible to use hemp oil as a deterrent from other types of smoke. Want to quit smoking? You can try CBD oil vapes to help you withdraw gradually from cigarettes or weed, as the case may be. You can check this link https://www.greenmarketreport.com/can-cbd-help-you-quit-smoking-cigarettes/ for tips on using CBD to quit smoking.
- Epidiolex, a modified form of CBD oil, is employed in treating epilepsy and, according to the FDA, could help manage high rate seizures in kids.
Following CBD Oil Safe Practices
To avoid any significant complications with cannabis use, you want to use it responsibly. And for many people, this could be difficult to do. The last thing you want is to become addicted to cannabis, as it could later your psychology with long-term use.
Although CBD alone isn’t addictive due to the low amounts of THC contained in the compound, it is common for people with addictive tendencies to get hooked on their medication. When it comes to staying safe with hemp oil, some of the things you want to note include
Observe THC Levels
You will likely not get any mind-altering effects if you use hemp with the correct THC levels. For safety reasons, the ideal product should have less than 0.3% of the THC compound in the CBD oil. While you still get to enjoy the euphoric effects of cannabis, it is not followed by all the negative impacts it has on the brain.
Buy Only the Best Products
Just as with any other medication you use, you want to ensure that you opt for the best cannabis brands in the market. While it is true that there are thousands of oils in the market with CBD boldly written on them, a large percentage is nothing but crap. So, you want to research the best CBD Oil before making your purchase. Check out trusted companies like CheefBotanicals for a wide array of CBD products.
Follow a Strict Dosage
You could also encounter issues with your cannabis medication if you use more than you should. Many products come with dosage instructions, and you want to follow them to the letter. Ideally, you shouldn’t consume more than two drops of the compound for a given time frame.
Some factors would determine how much you use, such as the patient’s age, size, and nature of the ailment in question.
Checking with a licensed medical practitioner remains the safest way of using cannabis for coping with health challenges. And while you can find tens of hundreds of products made with cannabis extracts, you want to make sure to go for the best ones.